Monday, January 3, 2011

New goals!

So I have decided that this will be the year that I run.  I started running last year, and right before we bought our house was able to run about 5 miles at a time. Then we bought our house and all that running went out the window, and the place we moved to isn't the best neighborhood to run in.  But we do have a gym about 2 minutes away, so I went in today and signed up!  I have this grandiose idea that I will run a half marathon this year, but would be happy with a 10k.  I just hope that I can keep up this motivation to run and actually do it.  I always seem to loose track right before I hit my goal.  So today I ran/walk 3 miles in 45 minutes.

On a totally different note, I found out this weekend while visiting some friends that my husband has baby on the brain!!

No comments:

Post a Comment