Monday, January 10, 2011

I did it!

Well I went to the gym.  I actually had to go tonight if I planned on going tomorrow morning.  See my free pass expired yesterday and I had to go during their main business hours in order to sign up as a full member.  So if I didn't go tonight, I wouldn't go again until tomorrow evening.  And even though I have been telling myself to go to the gym in the morning for over a week now and haven't made it there before 4pm during the week.  Anyways back to tonights workout.  I did week 6 day 2 of the C25K plan.  Warm up, 10 min run (5.0), 3 min walk (3.5), 10 min run (5.0), cooldown.  I am super exhausted though.  I think it has something to do with the crap food that I ate today.  It was yummy then, but now I am regretting it.  So goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment