Sunday, January 9, 2011

Start of Week 6!

So I woke up Saturday morning and knew that I had a lot to get done before going up to our cabin at 10am.


I needed to get laundry done, tidy the house a bit (I HATE coming home to a messy house), and get in a run.  So I started the laundry, got sweept away in Julie & Julia, and all of a sudden it was 9am!  So I finished up what I could and got to the gym a little late.  I still hadn't decided at this point whether I would do week 6 day 1 (5 min run, 3 min walk, 8 min run, 3 min walk, 5 min run) or just run for about 20 minutes.  When I got there though I figured that I should stick to the plan that C25K had for me, obviously it's a plan that works.  So I shortened my warm up and cool down in order to make it home by 10am and was still able to get in about 2.5 miles.  Had a lot of fun at the cabin too!

2 comments: