Tuesday, December 14, 2010

House improvements


So the hubs and I have lived here for a little over 8 months now and have done a little remodeling. I figured I would post some before and after pictures of our work!
This was our backyard before and after. We took out 13 trees, about 8 inches of dirt/roots, and added an extended patio.
This was our fireplace before, it went all the way to the ceiling. Below is our living room after, still waiting for the Hubs to build me a mantel though!This is our front yard the day we moved in, and then our front yard for Christmas time.

Notice our newest Christmas decoration, the hunting Snowman? He was a must have!

On a side note, I am home sick today but one thing that makes it better is having the fire going and hearing the crackling of the burning wood.

No comments:

Post a Comment