Friday, February 10, 2012

Weekend Blog Hop

So I know that last weekend I DID NOT follow through with that I wanted, and honestly I don't even remember what happened that kept me from doing all the things I wanted.  So here we go again!  I will be linking up again with My Happy House


Friday

  • GO SEE THE VOW!!
  • Make Taco Soup to last the weekend
  • Possibly fit a run here somewhere...
  • If I go see the The Vow with the Bestie...
  • GO TO THE TWILIGHT MIDNIGHT RELEASE PARTY!!


Saturday

  • Laundry YUCK!
  • Oil change
  • NAILS!
  • Meal Plan
  • Run today if I didn't yesterday :)


Sunday

  • Grocery Shop
  • Finish the laundry form yesterday
  • Finish cleaning the rest of the house
  • ENJOY THE REST OF MY WEEKEND!






2 comments:

  1. I'm visiting from the blog hop...Ooh, I'm so excited to pick up Breaking Dawn on Saturday! I haven't seen it yet and can't wait until the baby is down on Saturday night! Yay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to my blog! Have you read the books?

    ReplyDelete