Thursday, February 9, 2012

It's OK Thursday

So I just saw this on Counting Blessings blog and loved the idea!  I am linking up to A Complete Waste of Make-Up as well! This is the place where I can reveal all the little things that I do that I might not want to share on a normal day, but that's why "It's OK Thursday!"

Its Ok Thursdays

1. It's ok that I love Swamp People and Troy's accent.  Multiple times throughout the day I asked my husband to do his impression of Troy calling for "Elizabeth" and love it!

2. It's ok that I was suppose to make soft tacos and instead melted sliced cheese over a handful of chips and called that dinner.  Some nights I just don't feel like cooking!

3. It's ok that I am staring at my floors and know that I need to sweep... but probably won't.

4. It's ok that I bitch to my husband that he needs to make a lunch rather than buying it, but then buy lunch myself when my work girls suggest going out for lunch.  I do feel bad when I do that and won't bitch the next day :)

5. It's ok that for a split second when I went outside I thought "ugh it's too warm."  It was only for a second and then I remembered that I shouldn't be complaining when it's 72 in the middle of February! 

6. It's ok that I stared at my fertility chart for 2 hours today willing for something to change.

Well this was fun!  I plan on doing it again! 


1 comment:

  1. 72 how nice! My husband yells at me about eating out but it's just the convience of it...ok ok, and I'm lazy lol! Oh and your floors can always wait ;)

    ReplyDelete