Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!  Hope you were all reminded of how you are loved by someone today.  My friend Jenna and I spent last night making Valentine's cookies.   

I won't show the Husband "special" cookies that we made :)
Had to make a cookie for Jewls
And Dixie
Then today at work I was pleasantly surprised with flowers from the Hubs.  

Tonight I made him a steak dinner with mashed potatoes and beans as well.  I did not eat any of that though!  I had left over chicken tortilla soup.  

So an update on our "infertility" issues.  (I still can't admit it to myself that we are having those issues) I am currently on cycle day 17 with no ovulation yet.... I am thinking it's going to be this weekend.  Of course the weekend that we are going out of town with our neighbors for my birthday! I already told the Hubs that if I get a + OPK test this weekend he just needs to suck it up.  Has anyone else gotten a + OPK at an inconvenient time?


1 comment:

  1. Cookies look yummy! Flowers look beautiful! Happy Birthday and have fun this weekend! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete