Sunday, February 26, 2012

CD 29...

Well it looks like last weekend I did NOT ovulate :(  It is still surprising to me how seeing red dotted lines being removed from a graph can drastically ruin your day.  But not to fear, it's looking like I may have ovulated this weekend instead. I have to go in for blood work tomorrow to confirm, but my temps look like I did ovulate, probably yesterday.  We had ok timing, but that's it just ok.  I will be starting progesterone Monday once my ovulation is confirmed.

Anyways, we have had a busy week.  This week we went and visited our friends who just had their baby.  She is ADORABLE! While the Hubs entertained their 3 year old, I made dinner and cleaned their kitchen.  Then I used a gift card I received for completing my master's degree to get a facial.... AmAzInG! On Thursday it was my birthday and I was so tired from the busy week that all I asked for from the Hubs was dinner brought home to me and to have the house cleaned.... he brought dinner home.  Friday night we celebrated my birthday with my family and I chose to do make your own pizzas with mini pizzas.  Aren't you getting tired just reading about my week yet??? Saturday I did get a little rest in the morning, we were suppose to go visit my Aunt's but she ended up going to the Dr.'s and in the afternoon/evening we had to go to our nephew's birthday party.  Then today I had a baby shower to go to.  PHEW! I am looking forward to next weekend already!

No comments:

Post a Comment