Sunday, February 19, 2012

3 DPO!!!

Well my temperatures show that I ovulated on the 16th, the day that the Hubs and I were in the hospital while a friend of ours had a baby girl named Ashland!  I'm pretty optimistic about this cycle, our timing was good.  I am hoping this is the cycle because after this one we are taking a break... or whatever that means.  I won't be temping anymore and I will try to not allow it to consume my every other thought.  We'll see how that goes, I feel like I've said that before and it last only about a week.  My phantom symptoms will be kicking in soon and I will keep you all updated!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ashley! Im keeping my fingers crossed for you! The waiting is the worst! (I go see our endocronoligist (sp?) next Monday! Here to talk if ya ever need to :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Katie and good luck at your appt.

    ReplyDelete