Friday, January 13, 2012

Weekend Planning Blog Hop



This weekend the Hubs is off on a hunting excursion and won't return until Sunday evening, so I have all day Saturday and Sunday to get as much as I can done around the house before his footprint comes in and makes everything messy!
These are his decoys or fake birds that make geese think it's safe to land there and then my husband kills them... yea I don't love it, but it keeps him happy :)

*Friday*
Run
Make Bruschetta that I didn't make earlier in the week

*Saturday*
Make meal plan for week
Take Dixie to the Dog Park
Get ink for my printer
Buy a new curling iron
Scrub shower AGAIN


*Sunday*
Grocery Shop
Laundry
Organize master closet
Print out recipes

Update on trying to get knocked up: NOTHING! Still no results from the doctor... here I come cycle day 46!  

Any fun weekend plans for anyone else??






2 comments:

  1. Welcome to blog land glad I found ya and I will be back!In the meantime I hope you cut that to do list down to size.

    ReplyDelete