Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Laundry fights

Laundry, laundry, laundry... how I loathe thy.  Laundry is the one chore that I hate the most.  Probably because it is the one chore that I can't just put off or I would run out of clothes.  Well yesterday while my wonderful husband was off of work he was trying to be his wonderful self and do the laundry.  I was running out the door to go to my first day at my "desk job" and he walked into the garage with a load of dirty clothes in his arms and a smile on his face knowing that he was doing good and was about to get credit for it.  I ran back to him gave him a kiss and said thanks so much.  I went off to work thinking "Wow I don't have to do that load of laundry today awesome."  That just gave me motivation for tidying up the rest of the house once I got home.  When I came home though.... the was a pile of clothes on my bed... He had washed the clothes, dried the clothes, and then threw them on the bed for me to finish when I got home. REALLY?!? He didn't understand when I told him that by him "trying" to do the laundry he had just created more work for me to do yesterday.  UGGGHHHH!!!! But then he always redeems himself by doing something so trivial that makes me smile like moving my car when he is done sweeping the garage rather than asking me to do it because it's my car :) I love him :)



What are some things that your significant others try to help out with... that doesn't really help?

1 comment:

  1. Lol funny you should mention it but I cant stand to share my kitchen so the dish washing help although good isn't really appreciated. Ugh don't I sound awful?!

    ReplyDelete