Monday, January 16, 2012

Weekend Blop Hop Recap

Well this weekend I ended up going up to my families cabin for the night, so I wasn't able to get as much done as I wanted.  And I also got a $300.00 (yes $300.00) PG&E bill so I couldn't buy the shoe racks I was planning on getting for my closet organization project.  Here is my recap on what I was able to accomplish this weekend!




*Friday*
Run Did this at my parents house instead of outside... it was too cold! 
Make Bruschetta that I didn't make earlier in the week  This one didn't happen until last night, but I still did it and that's all the matters!

*Saturday*
Make meal plan for week Yum! I'm excited for the meals I am making this week... look for the blog posts to come!
Take Dixie to the Dog Park This one didn't happen because we went to the cabin instead... so she did walk around natures dog park!
Get ink for my printer
Buy a new curling iron And returned it!  Target does not have great curling iron selections
Scrub shower AGAIN I hated this job


*Sunday*
Grocery Shop Nothing great to say about this one... except that I was $17 under my weekly budget!
Laundry Still doing it, but the bulk is done. 
Organize master closet :( this will have to wait a while
Print out recipes Finally! I needed to get this one done


This is Team Ash!  
Tonight is super cold, something like 35 degrees outside.  Ashley really didn't want to go running so in order to make it funner we decided to wear cool socks on our run, and we made it!  

No comments:

Post a Comment