Monday, January 16, 2012

Not feeling alone

This weekend I did some blog hopping.  The Bump updated it's TTC blog roll and I took a look around at some of the blogs.  I am so glad I did.  As I read about the struggles that other women are going through I felt like I was reading my own thoughts.  It was difficult to read how others are also having trouble with creating a new bundle of joy and I do hope that all of those women will soon be granted the sweet blessing of a baby, but while they are still on this journey I feel a kinship with them.  I felt for the first time "Hey they know exactly how I am feeling, better than I know, they are able to put it into words."  As I read about the possible road we have ahead of us I couldn't help but cry.  Cry for the unknown, cry for others, and cry because it felt good to let it out.  So thank you for all those out there blogging about your struggles with TTC.  Thank you for allowing people into that part of your life and thank you for making me feel like I'm not alone in this.

 For the first time this weekend my husband said the words "some people can't have babies, and we might be those people"! OUCH! That hurt.  2 weeks until our 1 year of TTC mark comes around and I am feeling hopeful surprisingly.  I finally received the negative blood test from the doctors office and started Provera today.  There is actually a plan in place, it's not much of a plan but it's a plan.

5 comments:

  1. Im going to pray for you guys that God gives you just what you need to have a family.Be strong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sweetie! I just had to stop by your Blog and become a follower after the sweet comment you left me!

    I'll always be here to listen! I promise, I "get it" :) Lots of love and prayers for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog and wanted to say that you are most certainly NOT alone in this! The one year mark is definitely a difficult milestone to approach. I'll be praying for you as you move forward!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reading blogs keep me sane. It helps to know that what you are feeling is normal, because sometimes I think I'm crazy for feeling and thinking the way I do. Glad to have a new one to follow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all very much. Those are all sweet things to say :) And they are much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete