Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Changes changes...

Well two days ago I posted about how I didn't like making New Years goals that set you up for failure, and well I'm not making a NYR to be healthier, I am just going to try my best.  I started my "desk" job today.  I was so proud of myself for getting up early, eating a healthy breakfast of a waffle with peanut butter and a banana. Then packed some snacks to eat while I sit at a desk with no work to actually do at that desk... and I was so preoccupied and happy that I had packed my snacks that at 2pm I realized I forgot to pack my actual lunch.... healthy eating FAIL. So when I got home at 430 I ate a bruschetta sandwich before making BBQ chicken and roasted carrots MMmmm! Then just as I was falling asleep on the couch and procrastinating from doing the dishes... my neighbor calls and says "Let's go for a walk".  See her and her family are trying to eat healthier and work out so I get to tag along for fun!  So we walked for 30 minutes around the neighborhood in the COLD! Now I am forced to do those icky dishes and clean that awful kitchen!

Any suggestions on what I could do at my desk job to keep my mind from going crazy?

No comments:

Post a Comment