Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Ughhh.. Doctors Doctors Doctors :(

Well like I said in a pervious post, this blog is going to be my outlet to vent about my troubles with trying to create a new life inside my belly!  So as of today I am on cycle day 43 with multiple negative home pregnancy tests.  After 11 cycles of negative pregnancy tests it still hurts.... ALOT, but my hopes don't get raised too much.  I always expect the negative at this point.  Since I have a history of having long cycles my doctor ordered for my to take a blood pregnancy test yesterday (just to make sure) and then start on a hormone to supplement my progesterone. I can't take the progesterone until the results of the blood test come back negative.  When I was getting my blood work done I asked the nurse when I would be able to have the results and she said 2-3 hours.  Well that was yesterday... and while I am 99.9% certain that the results are negative having them be unknown is leading me to change that 99.9% to 99.8%, 99.7%, etc.  I wish I could just read those words NEGATIVE.  Not only for the pleasure of knowing the unknown but so that I could finally start these progesterone pills that kick start my period so that I could potentially try again! Ok vent over, thanks for listening

No comments:

Post a Comment