Sunday, April 15, 2012

Oh the Nausea

Wow... it sucks.  At first every little cramp, ache, pain, burp, bloat, nausea was amazing because it was a reminder that I WAS PREGNANT.  But now.... it's just annoying.  Pretty much it's all day, but the worst in the morning.  I had to change my morning routine to give myself at least 3 hours every morning so that I could SLOWLY get ready and take breaks when I need to :(

But good news!  Tomorrow is our first ultrasound!!! Not sure of the Hubs will be able to go or not... depends on the weather and if he has to work. But good ol' Mom will be there if not.

On a side note about Mom, this morning she called me to see how I was feeling and just talking to her made my tummy feel better.  Even after 27 years just talking to my Mom works :)

Next post will provide a picture of the Bean!

~Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment