Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th of July!

Happy 4th of July everyone!! Sorry I haven't been keeping up with my blogging, but growing this little guy is TIRING and the only thing I have energy for is to work and hang out on the couch.  As of today I am 17w 2d, I don't weight myself on a regular basis anymore (which I LOVE) so I don't know how much I have gained.  I am feeling so much better without being constantly nauseated, it makes me look back at the last 4 months and wonder how in the hell did I make it this far still alive?!? My new pregnancy symptoms are heart burn, acid reflux, and sleep insomnia.  But they aren't nearly as bad as the nausea was.  As far as movement, I have been feeling it for about a week and a half, like a fish is swimming around under my belly button.  It's funny too, since the first time I heard the baby's heart beat on our doppler machine, he has ALWAYS been on my left side.  That was around week 10, and he is still favoring that side!  When we went in for our ultrasounds, he is always on the left and any movement that I feel is on the left.  It's cute that he already has preferences :)  

Here is a picture of my from last weekend at a wedding, you can see our little guy was definitely in attendance :)


These are just some adorable clothes that we have picked up recently, haven't bought much for the baby but we did get these :)

No comments:

Post a Comment