Friday, December 30, 2011

For starters, I have to apologize ahead of time for the awful iPhone photo.  You never know when the idea of a blog post will come up and you have to capture that moment with a photo! Right now I am on Christmas break from work.  I have 11 days off and when I go back to work, work will be very different.  I will have a somewhat desk job... I think.  I will update this topic once I know more I promise! So anyways, this week I have done NOTHING!! Nothing at all, so when my neighbor and I discussed going to the mall and finding outfits for tomorrow evening... I didn't think it would be a bad idea.  We started the day at BJ's restaurant with some pizza and beer.  How can the rest of the day go wrong when you start it this way?   
Well I can tell you how!  TOO MANY PEOPLE mixed with being at home in your cozies for 4 straight days equals wanting to punch people in the face when they keep running into you and not walking through the crowds correctly.  It drove me crazy and I immediately wanted to leave.  We didn't find anything and will try to go to the local stores here in town tomorrow. No more going to the bigger city for me. So anyone else have any fantastic NYE plans?  Tomorrow I will post about New Years resolutions and my thoughts on those... Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment